IsatData Pro (IDP)
- Requires having an active IDP account
- Optionally provision IDP account for Automated Provisioning Interface (VAPP)
- Setup new Gateway on portal (under Settings>Gateway) using IDP gateway credentials
- Add terminals to portal and activate them on IDP gateway
IDP Signup Process
- Contact an IDP Airtime Provider
- Sign contract
- Credentials will be submitted to SkyWave via Electronic Form to create a new SPID (Solution Provider ID)
- Once SPID is active, a Gateway ID request is generated via Electronic Form to SkyWave to link up airtime packages
- If device activation/deactivation via the portal is desired, a request must be submitted to SkyWave via Electronic Form to enable the Automated Provisioning Interface (VAPP) and Active/Deactive/Move/Transfer Mobile rights for new contact email@example.com.
- The relevant Access ID and Password for the created Gateway will be supplied that will then need to be entered on the portal (under Settings>Gateway)
Activating/Deactivating a Terminal
- Option 1 - Manual
- If the automated provisioning interface was not setup, then the IDP service provider will need to activate/deactivate the terminal manually using the support.skywave.com site.
- Option 2 - Portal Assist
- Use the Activate/Deactivate Asset buttons under the asset’s Edit Config screen.
For additional information on specific device configurations, please refer to the Skywave page.